TaskAware 1.0.2 has been submitted for review to the App Store.
- Task list now indicates distance to task in real-time -- metric and imperial units supported
- Address Book integration -- quickly add a contact's address as a location
- Task notes -- great for grocery lists
- Map view notification radius coded by category colour
- Touch and hold to drop pins
TaskAware is just getting started, we have plans to rollout continuous updates over the next few months. Customer feedback has been great -- we have heard some great new ideas and have affirmed our own. So over the course of the next few releases we plan to rollout the following features:
- Cloud syncing with Google Calendar -- add a task from anywhere and even share your list with others
- Notification time windows -- store closes at 7pm? Only receive alerts during business hours
- Franchise locations -- need to pickup something at [Insert Franchise Here], get a notification whenever you are near any of their locations
- Reoccurring and conditional tasks
Do you have a great feature idea that you want to see in the next version of TaskAware? We want to hear it, reach us at task-aware.com/support.