Have you ever said to yourself, “I’ll stop there on the way home”, only to forget or remember when it’s too late?
Make your iPhone TaskAware!
TaskAware keeps track of your tasks, their locations and you. When you are on the go or focusing on other things, TaskAware is there to ensure you don’t drive past that dry cleaners or forget to pickup the milk.
Add a task, assign a location, and specify the notification radius and TaskAware will do the rest.
- Clean and simple design lets you quickly sort and group your tasks by due date, location, category, priority and more
- Low power consumption, with brand new Multitasking location services in iOS 4.0 TaskAware can track your location without ever turning on the GPS!
- Full support for High-Definition Retina displays found on the new iPhone 4.
- Color coded categories allow you to quickly identify tasks
- An overview map that shows you today’s tasks so you can easily visualize where you need to be to get things done
Upcoming Features in 1.1
- Reoccurring tasks
- Dragable pins for map locations
- Real-time distance updates (how far away is that task?)
- Task Notes
Got a great feature idea that you want to see in the next version of TaskAware? We want to hear it, reach us at www.task-aware.com/support