Task Aware is now a universal binary, use it on both the iPad and the iPhone.
It is a free update to all existing users and is also available in the App Store for all iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad 3G and iPad 2 3G users running iOS 4.3 or greater.
What's new in this update
- Universal Binary, use it on both the iPad and the iPhone.
- Task Aware now disables location services in the background when no tasks require location reminders
- Full orientation support
- Bug Fixes: Stability and performance improvements
- Clean and simple design lets you quickly sort and group your tasks by due date, location, category, priority and more
- Task List live-updates to show the distance you are from your tasks
- Address book integration to make adding new locations fast and simple
- Low power consumption, with brand new Multitasking location services in iOS 4.0 TaskAware can track your location without ever turning on the GPS!
- Full support for High-Definition Retina displays found on the new iPhone 4.
- Color coded categories allow you to quickly identify tasks
- An overview map that shows you today s tasks so you can easily visualize where you need to be to get things done
- Task notes